3-panel Black Wood Shoji Screen / Room Divider


Exactly as listed5

Better quality than expected all the hinges and screws were assembled tightly and packed well. Usually overlooked unless you've dealt with Shoji before the screws and hinges between each panel are often skimped on (bigtime) and must be inspected before purchase. I was hanging these for window treatments so my fingers were crossed but I expected to see the same level of crap as Pier One and the like. Happy to say that the hinges are actually seated and aligned properly with every screw in three screens tightened magically uniform.



The finish is very attractive in both the black and cherry and the fabric has been treated. One screen has been in service two months as of this posting around an incense urn and soot only collects on the wood; the white remains white.



Even with shipping this is the best basic shoji I have found locally or online.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List